InflataPalooza rents safe, high-quality, commercial grade equipment. To provide a safe environment, we set up and test all our equipment before turning it over to our customers. Each unit is cleaned and evaluated on a regular basis.
Each operator must read and understand the following instructions.
- The inflatable should not be operated if winds exceed 20mph, rain, or lightning conditions exist.
- All riders must remove shoes, loose or sharp objects (including jewelry and glasses), and empty all pockets before entering the ride.
- Group riders by age and size. No adults or pets.
- No food or drink allowed in the inflatable; this includes gum, candy, and silly string.
- The rated capacity should never be exceeded. Please refer to safety chart on the inflatable.
- Minimum 1 trained adult operator should be near the entrance and never leave ride unattended.
- While the ride is in operation, the correct number of operators should supervise the riders at all times.
- No wrestling, no rough play, no pushing, and no flips.
- No climbing on, hanging, or running into side walls, netting, or pillars.
- No running, jumping, or diving into or out of entrances and exits.
- Riders that do not obey the operator’s rules after being warned should be asked to exit the inflatable.
- The operator must strictly enforce all rules posted on the inflatable for the safety of all riders.
- The operator should assist riders (in the seated position) on and off the inflatable.
- Riders are not allowed to bounce or jump on the entrance ramp.
Emergencies can arise for various reasons. The following are a few examples of emergencies and how they should be handled; this is strictly a guide. Please use common sense when emergencies occur.
- Weather: Bad weather can arrive in the form of rain, lightning, or high winds. In each case, you must evacuate the ride immediately. Stay calm and assist riders exiting the inflatable quickly but in an orderly fashion. Once riders have exited the ride, deflate the unit by turning off the blower and unplugging from the electrical outlet.
- Loss of Electricity: When the loss of electricity occurs, the ride will deflate. Remain calm. If you panic the riders will panic. You will have time to help the riders exit safely. This situation tends to cause a panic, so please remain as calm as possible.
Check to see if the blower has come unplugged or tripped the electrical circuit. If either situation occurred; reset the breaker or plug and let inflatable fully inflate before riders enter the inflatable again.
- Damage: If the Inflatable becomes damaged while in operation, please take the following steps:
- If the ride is ripped or loses air, assist riders off the unit and deflate the unit.
- Write down what happened, exactly. Include all the details you observed and turn this report into an InflataPalooza representative ASAP.
- Contact InflataPalooza immediately at 801-896-7636.
- Do NOT attempt to continue operating this inflatable.