Please review the party checklist to make sure that you have everything you need, ready and prepared for your event. We know planning and preparing for an event can be stressful and very easy to forget something; we want your event to go as smooth as possible so we have prepared a party checklist to help make sure everything is all set for your event.
Before Your Event:
- Determine your event date, time, and location.
- Verify amount of space available to set up party rentals.
- Check for nearest Electrical Outlet.
- Setup location must be within 75’ from closest electrical outlet.
- Each inflatable blower requires a dedicated 15amp circuit.
- Each inflatable blower requires 1 individual electrical outlet.
- Confirm you will have access to other items (i.e. extension cord for beyond 75’, water hoses, etc.)
- Determine how many guests will be attending to verify the quantity and size of rentals you’ll need.
Reserving Your Party Rental:
- Get quote and check rental availability for your event date at InflataPalooza.com.
- Book a party rental for your event by submitting your quote to “Book Online Now”.
- Sign rental agreement online and pay all or at least the 20% deposit to finalize your reservation.
- An InflataPalooza representative will call the day prior to your event to confirm your event details.
- Notify InflataPalooza at least 3 days prior to event if you need to cancel or change event date.
On Event Date:
- Make sure setup area is clean and cleared.
- Make sure path to setup location is clean and cleared.
- Establish a person(s) as a safety operator for each party rental.
- Review the Safety Instruction Rules and confirm each safety operator understands safety precautions.
For Customer Pickup Orders:
- Have means to load and transport safely all rental equipment.
- Arrive promptly at prearranged pickup time.
- Have an adequate number of people to move and setup rental equipment (at least 2 to 3+).
- Return all rental equipment to InflataPalooza promptly at prearranged return time.
For Event Delivery Orders:
- Have someone available to direct the InflataPalooza representative setting up rental equipment.
During your Event:
- Be safe!
- Don’t Stress!
- HAVE FUN!
I know that this may seem like a lot of things to worry about when preparing for your next event but a party checklist will help ensure that not even the smallest thing is missed and that your party goes off without a hitch.